- Cruelty free faux leather cover-animal & vegan friendly, incredibly soft and durable
- Gold foil or silver foil embossed cover
- Available in classic black or saddle brown
- High quality 80 pound vellum paper
- Color illustrations
- Lie flat sewn binding
- Ribbon bookmark
- Dimensions: 7.75’’ x 10.25’’
- 297 pages
- Made in the USA
- No returns on personalized journals
Equestrian Competition Journal
Many of us have a day planner to keep our schedules organized, so when riding is such a huge part of our lives, why don’t we have a planner dedicated to our equestrian life?
Riding is all about the small details that come together at the right time, whether it’s managing the care of your horse and equipment, planning a ride, or integrating that memorable tidbit from a challenging lesson. We created the first ever archival journal to help equestrians plan, organize, record, and bring all those pieces together.
With this tool, you’ll experience the power of performance journaling—that is, you’ll make progress more efficiently and get even more from the sport you love. Your journal is sure to become an integral daily resource and a keepsake for life.